What do the top US hospitals have in common?
Every year, U.S. News & World Report recognizes hospitals that perform at a very high level across many specialties by listing them on its Honor Roll. For the past several years, the top hospitals on the list have been institutions that use our products for their critical applications. This year all of the top hospitals use our products.
These respected hospitals, with deserving reputations for world-class excellence, seek out the most reliable, highest performing, and most cost-effective information technology available to maintain their leadership. And this is why InterSystems’ products are the lifeblood of so many leading hospitals in the United States, and around the world in 88 other countries.
The top hospitals on U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll for 2016-17 are:
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- UCLA Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
- NYU Langone Medical Center, New York
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, St. Louis
- UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, Pittsburgh
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, Calif.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Duke University Hospital, Durham, N.C.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora