Healthcare Leadership Conference
Where healthcare providers gather to exchange ideas
September 10-12, 2017
InterSystems Healthcare Leadership Conference is exclusively for senior executives from healthcare delivery organizations around the world. (CIOs, CMIOs, and other executives from integrated delivery networks, health information exchanges, hospitals, and government officials with healthcare IT responsibilities).
Connecting healthcare information, providers, payers, and patients can literally save lives. It matters, and so does the technology that helps you make it happen.
The Healthcare Leadership Conference is your opportunity to network with your peers from around the world, and to hear how their organizations are addressing healthcare IT challenges, including:
- Personalized population health management
- Value-based initiatives
- Healthcare innovation landscape
Registration and Agenda
The agenda for the Healthcare Leadership Conference will be published here as soon as it is available.
The Healthcare Leadership Conference begins with the Global Summit Welcome Reception Sunday evening, September 10 and continues with sessions and a networking dinner on Monday, September 11, and sessions Tuesday morning, September 12. Once the Healthcare Leadership Conference ends at 2:00pm on September 12, you’re welcome to attend sessions that are part of the simultaneous Solution Developers Conference.
If you’re an application partner, we invite you to attend our Solution Developer Conference or Technology Leadership Conference at the Global Summit.
Attendance at the Healthcare Leadership Conference is by invitation only. To request an more information, please complete the form below or contact us at Summit2017@intersystems.com.
Past attendees of the Healthcare Leadership Conference have come from leading organizations around the world:
- Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems (AMDIS)
- Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (Thailand)
- Baystate Health Systems
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Health System
- Centro Hospitalario Vilanova de Gaia (Portugal)
- Children’s Hospital Association
- Coventry Health Care, Inc.
- Faculty Hospital Brno Bohunice (Czech Republic)
- Fimlab Laboratories Ltd. (Finland)
- Health Ministry of Chile
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein (Brazil)
- Hunterdon Healthcare System
- Illinois Office of Health information Technology
- Inera (Sweden)
- IPC The Hospitalist Company
- Janssen Research and Development (Belgium)
- Jersey Health and Social Services (UK)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MemorialCare Health System
- Missouri Health Connection
- Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (Japan)
- National Health Laboratory Services (South Africa)
- New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine (Russia)
- North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Partners HealthCare
- Rhode Island Quality Institute
- Seattle Children’s
- Spectrum Health
- Sultan Qaboos University Hospital (Oman)
- Tasmanian Department of Health and Human Services (Australia)
- Texas Health Services Authority
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- United Family Healthcare (China)
- University Hospital of Ghent (Belgium)
- University of California, Davis Medical Center