Hotel Information, Fees, & Logistics
InterSystems Global Summit 2016 will be held at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix Arizona
A block of rooms at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa has been set aside for InterSystems Global Summit attendees at a special price of $275 plus tax (single/double occupancy). This rate will be available until March 19, 2016. The special room rate includes high speed internet access, complimentary access to fitness/health center, and all pool activities.
Since 1929 the Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort has been a destination of inspiration, creating unforgettable memories. 39 acres of gardens, swimming pools and iconic architecture stir a city to life, provide a safe haven to celebrities and presidents, and play muse to guests’ whims and wishes throughout this historical luxury resort. Championship golf, the 22,000+ sq.ft. Spa Biltmore and fitness center, multiple restaurants, and a variety of amenities await you. Experience the unrivaled grace of this timeless treasure nestled in the heart of the Camelback Corridor.
The Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa address is:
2400 E Missouri Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 955-6600
Getting to and from the hotel
SuperShuttle will be offering discounted transportation between Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and Arizona Biltmore Resort. You can take advantage of this offer by making reservations online (use discount code YHVJF). Additional information from SuperShuttle is available here.
If you are unable to get a hotel room at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel during Global Summit, we have contacted an overflow hotel and secured a special rate. They have limited capacity:
Courtyard Phoenix Camelback
2101 E Cambelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Online Reservation System
Request the InterSystems rate $234
InterSystems Global Summit 2016 will be held at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona, from April 10th through April 13th.
- The Healthcare Leadership Conference starts with our Welcome Reception on Sunday, April 10th and runs through lunchtime on Tuesday, April 12th. Afterwards, you are welcome to participate in the Unconference or the HealthShare User Group Meeting.
- The Technology Leadership Conference starts with our Welcome Reception on Sunday, April 10th. Afterwards, you are welcome to participate in the Unconference or the HealthShare User Group Meeting.
- The Solution Developer Conference starts on Sunday, April 10th and runs through lunchtime of Wednesday, April 13th.
- The Unconference will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday, April 12th.
Sign-in for registered attendees will start at 1:30 PM on Sunday, April 10th. Then, please join us at 6:00 PM to kick off InterSystems Global Summit 2016 at our welcome reception.
Business casual attire is appropriate for conference sessions and social activities. In early April, daytime high temperatures in Phoenix average approximately 84 degrees Fahrenheit (about 29 degrees Celsius), with average lows of approximately 59 degrees Fahrenheit (about 15 degrees Celsius).
Letter of Invitation
If you need a Letter of Invitation for your Visa application, you can email the Global Summit event coordinator to request your letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only issue a Letter of Invitation to paid attendees. InterSystems must be in receipt of full payment (via credit card or a cleared check) for your registration fee before we can issue a Letter of Invitation. You will need to include your booking reference ID in the email (your booking reference ID is included in your registration confirmation email).
InterSystems can only provide a Letter of Invitation and proof of conference registration. We are not able to apply for a Visa on your behalf or issue a Letter of Invitation for guests.
Your registration includes admission to all sessions, social activities, the Sunday welcome reception, breakfasts and lunches for all three days of the conference, and dinner at the social event on Tuesday evening.
|Solution Developers & Technology Leadership Conferences||Price|
*You must contact the Global Summit Coordinator before registering to receive the group rate.
Group registration: $1199/person (for groups of 3 or more)
From January 26, 2016 through the start of the Summit, we are offering a group registration rate. To take advantage of the group rate, you must contact the Global Summit Coordinator before registering to receive a discount code customized for your company.
Members of your group should enter the code when they register. If, before the start of the conference, fewer than three people from your organization have used the code, the one or two who have used the discount will be charged the full registration fee of $1550.
Guest Registration: $99 (free for children under five)
Allows entry into all food events: the welcome reception on Sunday, breakfasts and lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and the social event on Tuesday evening.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and received by April 4, 2106. All cancellation requests will be subject to a $50 service charge. Cancellation requests received after April 4, 2016 and no-shows are ineligible for refunds. Refunds will not be processed until 30 days after the conference.
Substitution of attendees from the same company will be allowed until conference sign-in (picking up your name badge). No substitutions will be allowed after you pick up your name badge. Substitutions must be submitted in writing. Substitution/transfer forms are available by calling +1.617.621.0600. Ask for the Global Summit coordinator.
As a condition of being permitted to participate in the Global Summit 2016, registrants agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The schedule, topics, and presenters are subject to change without prior notice.
- InterSystems may substitute and/or vary advertised programs, event times, and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Each attendee is responsible for his/her own travel and hotel arrangements.
- Credits will be issued 30 days after the request has been made.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. All cancellation requests will be subject to a service charge of $50. Refunds will not be processed until 30 days after the conference.
- Substitution of attendees from the same company will be allowed until conference sign-in (picking up your name badge). No substitutions will be allowed after you pick up your name badge.
- If you or your company has requested a group discount rate for 3 or more attendees from the same company and by the start of the conference, fewer than three people from your organization have used the code for a discounted registration rate, the one or two attendees who have used the group discount will be charged the full registration fee of $1550.
- Various portions of the event may be recorded (in video, audio, photography, or other media) for training, remote viewing, advertising, marketing, social media, promotion of the event, or other purposes. Therefore, if you appear in any such film, photo, and/or audio recording or other medium, you hereby grant to InterSystems an irrevocable right and permission to use, in any manner, throughout the world, in perpetuity, your name, voice, portrait, likeness, testimonials, and statements (either alone or accompanied by other material, such as recorded in any media and formats whether now known or later developed) for any purpose relating to InterSystems.
- To the extent permitted by law, InterSystems is not liable for any loss or injury that occurs during or is otherwise related to the event.