Better Health, Lower Costs
CurrentCare puts the patient at the center of care by aggregating all of the patient’s health data, from all providers across the state, into a single view for clinicians, payers, patients, and researchers.
“We Are Trying to Save Lives” – Laura Adams
Laura Adams, RIQI President & CEO, explains how CurrentCare benefits healthcare communities in Rhode Island.
- Keeps citizens out of the hospital resulting in a 20% drop in the 30-day hospital readmission rate
- Saves the state and healthcare providers an average of $12,515 per avoided readmission
- Improves the quality and coordination of care with real-time alerts for providers when their patients visit the emergency room, or are admitted or discharged from a hospital
- Speeds life-saving decisions in the emergency room by automatically showing clinicians the patient’s opioid overdose history and admissions at other facilities
When I think about the possibilities of what we’ve done with InterSystems, this partnership has just been incredible. It’s gone beyond the vision I had 10 years ago for this sort of thing… It’s exceeded expectations.
— Laura Adams, President & CEO
Rhode Island Quality Institute
Rhode Island Quality Institute Tackles the Challenge of Managing Provider Data
- Rhode Island Quality Institute (RIQI)
- InterSystems in Healthcare
Or call us at: 1-800-753-2571